Pass 2020 Exam
Prepared by the United States Tax Court
Admissions & Trial Practice Programs
for Non-Attorney & Attorney Federally
Authorized Tax Practitioners at the
Tax Law Institute
Viewed best on iPhone
JUDICIAL BAR REVIEW
2020 Non-Attorney Examination Prep
for designation "United States Tax Court Practitioner"
Small Group Discussions
Understanding U.S. Tax Court
Trial Practice and Procedures
Federal Rules of Evidence
as Applied in U.S. Tax Court
Litigation of IRS Controversies
in U.S. Tax Court
Electronic Dial-in Program
Exam Questions & Model Answers
Mock Testing via E-mail
A PRACTITIONER'S GUIDE to TAX EVIDENCE: A PRIMER on the FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE AS APPLIED by the TAX COURT, Second Edition
Classes Held During/After Tax Season
►Sign-up for any one Session and dial-in to all electronic classes thru October 31, 2020. Tested subject matter is repeatedly discussed during each Session.
►And don't forget to register for the 5-day Washington DC Live Pre-exam Review, Nov. 5th thru Nov. 10th at Georgetown University.
- Session 2: In Progress. All-Tested Subjects on the Exam. Dial-in Sat. Afternoon Classes 3-6 p.m.
- Jan. 11, 2020 - Mar. 14, 2020
- Session 3: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Mar. 21, 2020 - May 23, 2020
- Session 4: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Jun. 6, 2020 - Jul. 24, 2020
- Session 5: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Sept. 12, 2020 - Oct. 31, 2020
►Awards 30 CPE/CE Credits
Witnesses - Hearsay - Impeachment
Dial-in Saturday Morning Discussions
Next Workshop: Sat. Feb. 29, 2020
10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET
(Click on link above to Register)
►Awards 10 CPE/CE Credits
Get your personal electronic copy of the Non-Attorney's Guide to Admission & Practice in U.S. Tax Court ($149 + state and local tax). This guide is a "must read" if you plan to take the exam but not enroll in a preparation program. Order your e-copy here. Allow 5-10 days for electronic delivery.
Photo Courtesy of U.S. Tax Court Law Library
If you prepare with us and do not pass the 2020 Non-attorney Exam then you may repeat the Program, at no charge, during the 2022 Testing Cycle; however, you must pay for your own accommodations where applicable.
Extended Office Hours
Mon - Sat: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM