Prepared by the United States Tax Court
Admissions & Trial Practice Programs
for Non-attorney & Attorney Federally
Authorized Tax Practitioners at the
Tax Law Institute
Judicial Bar Review
2020 Non-attorney Examination Prep
for designation "United States Tax Court Practitioner"
Understanding U.S. Tax Court
Trial Practice and Procedures
Federal Rules of Evidence
as Applied in U.S. Tax Court
Electronic Dial-in Program
Exam Questions & Model Answers
Mock Testing via E-mail
Judge John F. Dean
Fmr. Special Trial Judge U.S. Tax Court
Professor Joni Larson
Fmr. Tax Litigator IRS Office of Chief Counsel
Fmr. Judicial Clerk U.S. Tax Court_____
Learn from Joni Larson
Author and Visiting Professor
of Law at Tax Law Institute
A PRACTITIONER'S GUIDE to TAX EVIDENCE: A PRIMER on the FEDERAL RULES OF EVIDENCE AS APPLIED by the TAX COURT, Second Edition
Session 2: In Progress
All-Tested Subjects on the Exam
Dial-in Saturday Classes
Jan. 11, 2020 - Mar. 14, 2020
3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- Session 3: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Mar. 21, 2020 - May 23, 2020
- Session 4: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Jun. 6, 2020 - Jul. 24, 2020
- Session 5: Substantive Tax Law & Division Opinions & FRE and Tax Evidence & TC Rules and Procedures & Legal Ethics. Fee: $2,995 incl. books.
- Sept. 12, 2020 - Oct. 31, 2020
What's the Role of the United States Tax Court Practitioner?
Get your electronic copy of the Non-Attorney's Guide to Admission & Litigation Practice in U.S. Tax Court by Michael Stuart. Allow 5 days for electronic delivery.
Photo Courtesy of U.S. Tax Court
Next U.S. Tax Court Non-attorney Exam administered November 2020
Subject to June 2020 Announcement by U.S. Tax Court
If you prepare with us and do not pass the 2020 Non-attorney Exam then you may repeat the Program, at no charge, during the 2022 Testing Cycle; however, you must pay for your own accommodations where applicable.
Extended Office Hours
Mon - Sat: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM