Write to Us
WRITE TO US USING THE FORM BELOW
By completing the form below you are letting us know of your interest in our programs and courses. And you are giving yourself an opportunity to speak to us about how our programs and courses may or may not be a good fit to your career.
Someone will contact you to discuss the program or course, approve your enrollment, collect your PTIN, and process your payment or payment plan. You may also call us to discuss our program and courses.
2021 Testing Cycle Events
- The remote (dial-in) Tax Bar Review begins Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 thru Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021.
- Our 8-Weel Tax Bar Review offered Fall 2021 will be conducted remotely.
- Starts Saturday, September 12, 2021 thru Saturday, October 31, 2021.
- Our Practice Area courses begin in Spring 2022.
- Our groups are small and class size is limited.
Please take note that when applicable, we reserve a block of rooms for all live events where we offer meals and overnight stays.
We recommend that you reserve early for live events. If sold out, then later registrations are subject to room availability that may require additional charges to the registrant.
- Registrants enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleeping accommodations at either The Faculty Club (Campus of Harvard University) or Sheraton Commander in Cambridge MA, or at The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center in Washington DC Northwest.
- The Closing Receptions are held either at The Faculty Club in Cambridge MA or The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center in Washington DC Northwest. Open bar with restrictions.
- Our Practice Area courses, unless otherwise stated, are always 'Dial-in Courses'. Groups are small and limited to no more than 5-6 participants, so register early to ensure your place.
To Registered Agents, Inc.
Tax Law Institute
IRS Approved Provider of CPE
1717 N Street, N.W., Ste. 1
Washington, D.C. 20036
- Call +1.800.513.1598 Monday thru Friday, between 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST