Prepared by the United States Tax Court
Admissions & Trial Practice Programs
for Non-attorney & Attorney Federally
Authorized Tax Practitioners at the
Tax Law Institute
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
By completing the form below you are letting us know of your interest in our programs and courses. And you are giving yourself an opportunity to speak to us about how our programs and courses may or may not be a good fit to your career.
Someone will contact you to discuss the program or course, approve your enrollment, collect your PTIN, and process your payment or payment plan. You may also call us.
2020 Testing Cycle Events
- Electronic Judicial Conference & Lecture Series starts Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019 thru Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020.
- Our live Pre-Exam Judicial Bar Review in Fall 2020 will be held at The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center in Washington DC Northwest.
- Starts Thursday, November 5, 2020 thru Tuesday, November 10, 2020.
- Our groups are small and seating is often limited at our live events.
Please take note that we reserve a block of rooms for all live events where we offer meals and overnight stays.
We recommend that you reserve early for live events. If sold out, then later registrations are subject to room availability that require additional charges to the registrant.
- Registrants enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleeping accommodations at either The Faculty Club or Sheraton Commander in Cambridge MA, or at The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center in Washington DC Northwest.
- The Closing Receptions will be held at either The Faculty Club in Cambridge MA or The Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center in Washington DC Northwest
- Call 1.800.513.1598 between 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST, Mon. thru Sat.