- Payment plans are available but are subject to 10% surcharge. Please inquire about our reduced rates for three (3) or more individuals affiliated with the same organization. Persons unable to pay full fees at the time of their enrollment must make payment arrangements.
- Write to email@example.com to arrange a payment plan. Or call us to discuss a plan that is reasonable and fits your budget. We can be reached during regular business hours at 1.888.317.4489. Contact us to have one of our representatives speak with other members of your firm.
- Non-attorney Exam Prep - $8,500 (payment plan available)
- Federal Bar Review© - $3,500 (payment plan available)
- Preparing Tax Returns - $2,500 (payment plan available)
- Washington DC Pre-exam Prep - $795 fee (no payment plan)
- Document Preparation Program - $1,500 (no payment plan)
- Apprenticeship Program - $2,500 - plus $750 fee judicial advisory (no payment plan)
- Tax Return Preparer Penalty Defense - $195 per hour(no payment plan)
No "third-party" payment plan unless authorized in writing by the participant who then assumes all liability plus a 20% surcharge if the third-party defaults.
Conference Room Access
- Conference Room access extends from enrollment-to-completion. Absolutely no unregistered or uncontrolled third-parties are permitted to access the conference rooms. Dissemination of Conference Room call-in numbers and access is cause for immediate expulsion
- Please note that ours is a no-refund program. Only credits will be issued
- Individuals dissatisfied with their first program choice may switch programs within 5 business days after enrollment
- Those persons who do not complete their program(s) in the allotted time may re-enroll @ 50% of the respective program fee. Non-attorney test-takers who do not pass or take the exam during the successive year are subject to a $750 fee to participate in the 2018 Non-attorney Exam Prep Program or Federal Bar Review©.
- USTC Non-attorney Exam Exam Prep Program and/or Federal Bar Review© may be repeated free-of-charge during the next testing cycle immediately following the most recent and unsuccessful attempt by the applicant and only if the candidate is in good standing.
- USTCP test applicants should take note of background checks that are performed by the U.S. Tax Court and FBI
- Successful completion of the U.S. Non-attorney Examination must be matched to "moral character" assessment by the U.S. Tax Court Admissions Office. Background investigations are conducted by the FBI. Click on "FBI Background Check" link.
- We provide two (2) sponsor recommendations as required by the U.S. Tax Court for new admissions.
- Certificate of Completion (awarded to those who satisfy academic requirements)
- Certificate of Attendance (awarded to those who attend but do not satisfy academic requirements)
- Judicial Certificate of Merit (awarded for outstanding academic performance)
What you pay for...What you get...
- electronic study materials and e-books (does not include cost of online/print treatise where applicable)
- remote 2-3-hour weekly audio conferencing with Teaching Faculty and retired U.S. Tax Court judge
- Federal Bar Review© for those enrolled in the Non-attorney Preparation Program
- extra-help sessions and direct access to Teaching Faculty and judge
- overnight accommodations Washington DC Pre-exam Review at Georgetown University
- upon receiving notification that you passed, we will provide two sponsor recommendations
There is a separate $250 USD fee for processing, printing, and shipping of a certificate.
There is a $750 readmit fee for any participant making a third attempt to pass the Non-sttorney Exam. See "Our Guarantee".
What happens if you don't pay timely or default...
- electronic debit or credit cards only
- fees are non-refundable
- payment plans are strictly enforce
- late payments are penalized at the rate of $100 USD per day inclusive of the due date
- installments are due on the first day of each successive month, irrespective of weekends
- The Tax Law Institute aggressively pursues anyone who fails to pay in the federal district and local courts throughout the national jurisdictions and reports non-payments to the Return Preparers Office (RPO) and U.S. Tax Court Committee on Admissions and Discipline as well as to all three credit reporting bureaus
- non-payment and Enrollment Contract non-compliance are grounds to initiate collection actions