Fed Bar Review
United States Tax Court
Non-Attorney [Bar Admissions] Exam Prep
Moderated by Judge Dean
2020 Testing Cycle
Pre-Exam Virtual Crash-Course aka Federal Bar Review©
To prepare 2020 US Tax Court Non-attorney Exam applicants
- Certified Public Accountants
- IRS Enrolled Agents
- IRS Revenue Agents
- Other Test Applicants
See Federal Bar Review at Harvard© details by clicking on "Harvard Faculty Club..." link below.
Via encripted password assigned after enrollment
High-speed desk top or mobile device and printer with unlimited e-mail
Convenes Saturday, Sept 12, 2020, and meets every Saturday thereafter thru Saturday, October 31, 2020 (8 sessions)
3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET
$3,995 (payment plan)
Federal Bar Review©
- Evidence (25%)
- "Federal Tax Evidence" as derived from the Federal Rules of Evidence
- Legal Ethics (aka "Conduct") (10%)
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Rules of Practice and Procedure (25%)
- Substantive Tax (aka "Federal Taxation") (40%)
- Income Taxation
- Taxation of Gifts and Estates
- Tax Procedures and Legal Analysis
- The struture and history of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended, and the general subject of the revenue laws and the interpretation placed thereon by the Court in leading cases.
- The constitutional and general substantive law applicable to Tax Court cases.
- Notable Opinions written by members of the Tax Court Judiciary 2019-20
- Test-taking Tips
Courtesy of U.S. Tax Court
"If you enroll in our Complete 2020 Non-attorney Exam Preparation Program and do not pass then you may retake, free-of-charge, the 2022 Virtual Lecture & Conference Series©, that includes the Federal Bar Review©."
"Or, you may enroll in our Virtual Pre-Exam Crash Course aka Federal Bar Review©, offered two months prior to the Nov 2020 Exam. Only eight (8) sessions, the course covers all tested subjects and provides the basic skills set required to pass the Non-attorney Exam. You may retake it in 2022, free-of-charge, in the event that you are unsuccessful during the 2020 administration of the Exam."
"You may also sign up for Mock Testing at Harvard© and/or the Federal Bar Review at Harvard©, offered live during Oct 2020. And of course, the same Guarantee would apply (excepting Accommodations and Meals). If you do not pass then you may retake, free-of-charge, Mock Testing and/or the Review next Testing Cycle in 2022.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM